Welcome to HEAL®
At HEAL, we co-create how buildings are designed, built and maintained, to enable healthy and sustainable living for all. Co-created by Stora Enso and Trä Group, HEAL is an open business platform to shape the future of the building industry. Together with partners, our purpose is to co-create how buildings are designed, built and maintained, to enable healthy and sustainable living for all.
We are now looking for a Product Owner / Project Manager
We are looking for an experienced professional who is passionate about building products that our customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with our exciting cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the HEAL’s vision and strategy.
We are looking for an energetic professional for our office in Helsinki, Finland. You will be the key person to drive our projects forward successfully - you can see the big picture as well as go into tiny details of a project. You have solid project management experience and are used support your team to achieve ambitious goals – securing the deliveries, supporting the business needs and managing your resources timely and to excellent results. Also, you have strong social and interaction skills, and a collaborative working style.
You are able to connect with external stakeholders and convey the vision of the product, sell the idea to masses as well as pull internal people together towards a common goal. You are familiar with agile methodologies and have a proven track record of catering for international projects. Your background could be in e.g. management consulting, or you might have been an entrepreneur.
Your responsibilities are:
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Develop and manage product roadmaps and create user stories
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Be the go-to-person regarding a project
- Be in constant contact with development, discovery, and business
- Manage external and internal stakeholders
- Keep project deadlines
We expect you have:
- 3+ years product/project management experience, in delivering and leading projects in a multi-culture international domain
- Demonstrated ability to lead projects successfully
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in English; speaking French, German or any other international language is a plus
- Willingness to travel if needed
- A work permit to Finland
We expect you are:
- Be able to change in a dynamic environment
- Be energetic and ambitious - Go-getter, get-things-done and entrepreneurial mindset
- Able to create concept individually, see the macro and micro level
- Able to take charge and responsibility
- Accountable for actions
- Able to lead with conviction
What we offer you:
- An awesome office located in Katajanokka, the beautiful seashore near the heart of Helsinki
- Full-time job with flexible working hours
- Highly driven and fun coworkers in an open and easy-going environment
- Fun company events and initiatives
Have a question?
Send a email to Mika Kupila (mika.kupila at tradigital.fi), our chief product officer and schedule a time for a call.