We at TRÄ® believe that everyone has the right to live in a healthy and safe environment. We want to change the way people design, build, buy and maintain houses. We create sustainable, healthy buildings and environments that last for generations. Our vision is that everyone could be part of TRÄ® life – with services and experiences that reach all areas of good living and being. Today at TRÄ® family our services cover sustainable restauration, renovation and maintenance, real estate, building construction as well as intelligent digital services for living.
We are now looking for an awesome Digital Marketing Wizard with a passion for content, magical digital skills and, a creative mind and visual eye to take our marketing to a new level.
You have proven experience on creating engaging content ideas and executing high performing marketing campaigns, from creative brainstorming to analytics & insights follow-up. You know how to manage marketing activities with internal stakeholders and external partners such as creative and digital performance agency.
You understand how brand building integrates into effective tactical activities. We value an open mindset and a passion for building high quality campaigns to support our sales and brand awareness. Project types range from simple landing pages to building templates for more complex web services.
By the way, by sending us some samples of your previous work is a great way to get us excited!
We expect you are passionate about:
- creating content that engages and activates
- executing fast and furious marketing campaigns to place us in the minds of customers and on top of the industry
- driving traffic to websites, landing pages, social media, etc
- optimizing channels in order to always improve performance of ones business
- being knowledgeable about referral marketing and able to create viral growth
We expect you have:
- proven experience of web development (at least 3+ years of experience)
- frontend dev expertise with a good visual eye and passion for great UX
- good knowledge of CC Cloud
- excellent WordPress skills
- experience in SEO + SEM
- excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- fluent Finnish, working English, other languages are bonus
- experience with some digital tools such as Optimizely for A/B Testing, MailChimp for email marketing campaigns, HubSpot for CRM, sales and marketing purposes, Zapier to automate workflows, is a big bonus.
What we offer you:
- An awesome office located in Katajanokka, Helsinki
- Full-time job with flexible working hours
- Highly driven and fun coworkers in an open and easy-going environment
- Fun company events and team initiatives