Lue koko juttu: Ammattilaiset esittäytyvät, timpurit Kauko ja Lari
WELCOME TO TRÄ®
We at TRÄ® believe that everyone has the right to live in a healthy and safe environment. We want to change the way people design, build, buy and maintain houses. We create sustainable, healthy buildings and environments that last for generations. Our vision is that everyone could be part of TRÄ® life – with services and experiences that reach all areas of good living and being. Today at TRÄ® family our services cover sustainable restauration, renovation and maintenance, real estate, building construction as well as intelligent digital services for living. Our businesses are growing profitably and rapidly with a team of true dedicated experts, sharing the cause of better living.
Welcome to HEAL
At HEAL, we co-create how buildings are designed, built and maintained, to enable healthy and sustainable living for all. Co-created by Stora Enso and Trä Group, HEAL is an open business platform with the aim to shape a future of healthy affordable living. Together with partners, our purpose is to co-create how buildings are designed, built and maintained, to enable healthy and sustainable living for all.
We are now looking for a UX LEAD to TRÄ®Digital & HEAL.
As our UX Lead you are in charge of the creation of our digital products from a user perspective, as team’s relentless user advocate. You are in charge of conceiving, planning and leading the development of effective and meaningful digital products and UX design together with your team and with a range of partners. You devise interaction strategies to sync with user goals and business goals, develop navigation and structure, desig wireframes or interactive prototypes and organize content. You make strategic and tactical UX decisions related to design and usability as well as features and functions.
You coach service designers and other team members closely involved with product development and services of high-level user experience. You have strong technical understanding, fluently use interactive prototyping tools, as well as software skills that ensure smooth processes and delivery with the developers, other community members and collaborators. You facilitate team communication, building bridges between visual design, functional development, and content. In addition, you communicate the value of these disciplines to clients and lead client engagements from a UX perspective.
To succeed in the role, you have creativity, a holistic view and the ability to help define and solve complex user interface problems. We are looking for a person with proven experience in leading UX activities in a growth-oriented context. If you have insight in construction business or understanding of the construction value chain, this will be an advantage, but not a necessity.
You have strong social and interaction skills, and a collaborative working style. You want to create a modern community culture, where there is freedom, responsibility, ownership and an initiative-taking spirit, from which new innovative ideas can arise. You also have persistency to seeing plans through, strong drive and good decision-making capacity to make things happen with your team.
You have a clear understanding of our company’s core values and culture and share our passion for building a better living environments. You want to further build, together with us, TRÄ®Digital and HEAL into industry trailblazers, known for novel solutions for the most wicked problems of the industry, and creating something totally new that transforms how we build and live.
Apply by August 31!
More about TRÄ® & HEAL
Our shared passion is changing how we live; in a team of dedicated experts, we co-create solutions for healthier and more sustainable living for all. We believe that digitality strongly supports healthy living, with capacity to change how we design, build and maintain our living environments. Exploring the whole chain all the way from the architects pen to the final outcome, and developing solutions for better building and living is at the heart of TRÄ® Digital and HEAL.
TRÄ® Digital's and HEAL’s product development is wide-ranging, and technology seeks to solve the problems of traditional construction by improving the quality and ultimately the well-being of people - whether it is optimization or automation of production processes, collecting IoT sensor data or scalability of the cloud platform.
We are still at the beginning of our path, which gives a lot of opportunities. However, we are backed by strong finances, experienced team and big partners who guide the business, providing freedom to implement things without the traditional burden on the technical side.
Would our community be for you?
- Courage and open-mindedness are needed - especially in the building industry! We don’t want to do things as before if they can be done better, and we are not afraid to question things. By running agile prototypes, we can show how things work and gather data to support or against the claims.
- We wish to have a deeper understanding of one or more of our technologies so that we can also find enough deep knowledge in each individual's own area and also have the opportunity to train more professionals around. Such expertise can be, for example, software development, cloud engineering or architecture, infrastructure engineer, service designer - or a combination of these.
- For us, DevOps is important as a thought model. We feel that we are doing things together, and instead of throwing balls between teams – we want to make durable and high-quality things together. Agile methods are generally the basics of product development, but instead of focusing on processes, our spotlight is on the outcome.
- With big boots, we also have big ears to listen to our employees and our customers. Learning is important to us, and we provide space for personal growth and leisure. People's well-being begins naturally from our own staff, which we are devoted to. Everyone's wellbeing is made up of different things and we want to hear how we can get you to enjoy yourself with us.
- We feel that we are doing things together, and instead of throwing balls between teams – we want to make durable and high-quality things together. Agile methods are generally the basics of product development, but instead of focusing on processes, our spotlight is on the outcome.
- If analytics, Big Data, and the different degrees of machine learning are close to your heart, but you would like the outcome to be something more than flooding targeted mobile ads to people, this could be your chance! For us, this means things as better-functioning buildings with healthy indoor air where the material choices, durability, and usage are on a sustainable basis.
- Our office is located in the beautiful landscape of Kanavaranta in Helsinki. Our projects are located all over the world, just like our customers. Our business is also expanding all the time to cover a growing part of the digitalization of the building industry. We are still small, but our boots are big, and our direction is true. We feel that our values and visions are meaningful.
#weloveträ #trälife #healthyliving #heallab #devops #construction #prototyping